Friday, January 23, 2009

So I didn't make it to work yesterday....

...because I was dying. Not literally. I thought I was, but Vito adamantly reminded me that I wasn't. I did, however, enjoy another day of laying around, watching everything on my DVR, and finding fun and interesting new things to record. All in all, I call it a successful day, even if I wasn't at work.

I find I'm the worst person in the world when I'm sick. I'm needy, melodramatic, and nasty. Nasty as in, Vito found a handful of dirty Kleenex in the bed last night while tucking me in. I could have sworn I found them all, but Kleenex have a tendency to hide in between the top sheet and thermal blanket that I insist on having on the bed at all times. They're like fabric softener sheets, only they don't smell good and they don't keep my cat's fur from clinging to everything when she's pretending to be a jaguar in the jungle in my bed aka Macy's Tent. (OK...I made that part up, but I swear, I think she really does think she's a jaguar. Or a mountain lion.)

All in all, this has been a very unproductive week. And I've thoroughly enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment