Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can we just fastforward today?

I don't know what my deal is today, but I have absolutely no desire to be anywhere except for my bed. Maybe it's the weather (it's dreary and drizzly outside) or maybe it's just sheer exhaustion (I haven't been sleeping much or well lately) or maybe I just wasn't ready to get up this morning (for the 2nd day in a row, I overslept). All I know is, I feel like life should have a fast-forward button. And an easy button. I just wish I could hit the FF button and move on to tomorrow. But, I can't. I have too many responsibilities that are waiting for me to take care of. Le sigh.

Maybe today should be one of those "don't expect too much from me and you won't be disappointed" kind of days. Dear Lord...please let it be one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment