- I hate clients who try to tell me how to do my job.
- I hate it when Vito climbs into bed at night smelling like a cigarette bc he smoked 3 seconds before coming to bed.
- I hate it when my neighbor upstairs (Stompasaurus as we like to call her) starts doing random aerobics at 3:00 a.m. on a Wednesday.
- I hate it when I do a load of wash and find I missed a bra and it didn't get washed in a garment bag.
- I hate people who pull out in front of me when I'm going down a road and then they go slower than I am.
- I hate people who text and drive.
- I hate it when I buy a hot drink from Starbucks and it's so hot, it burns my tongue and I can't eat or drink anything hotter or colder than room temp for a week.
I think that's enough for now. It gives you an idea of what the world is up against.