Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pet Peeves

I have more pet peeves than anyone I've ever met in my life. My friend asked me to share some with her the other day and she laughed so hard at me, she cried. Here are some examples:

  1. I hate clients who try to tell me how to do my job.
  2. I hate it when Vito climbs into bed at night smelling like a cigarette bc he smoked 3 seconds before coming to bed.
  3. I hate it when my neighbor upstairs (Stompasaurus as we like to call her) starts doing random aerobics at 3:00 a.m. on a Wednesday.
  4. I hate it when I do a load of wash and find I missed a bra and it didn't get washed in a garment bag.
  5. I hate people who pull out in front of me when I'm going down a road and then they go slower than I am.
  6. I hate people who text and drive.
  7. I hate it when I buy a hot drink from Starbucks and it's so hot, it burns my tongue and I can't eat or drink anything hotter or colder than room temp for a week.

I think that's enough for now. It gives you an idea of what the world is up against.

No comments:

Post a Comment