Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where has time gone?

I realized today that it's been an eon and a half since I blogged. I've been avoiding it...that airing out of the mind that happens when you put yourself out there for the world to see. I've been busy...having a child and watching him morph into a toddler in front of your very eyes is amazing.
And challenging.
And scary.
And so rewarding.

V3 is an amazing little guy with the sweetest temperament. I am blessed and genuinely thankful that I'm lucky enough to be his mom. How on earth did I get this lucky??

This is just a small hello. Something to let you know I'm back. I'm not gone or dead or anything else. This blog is my place to vent and I've needed that. Missed it dreadfully, actually.

Hello, everyone. My name is Katie and I've missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment